ArchBeat Facebook Faves for March 3-9, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 11, 2013
You click, I listen. Here's the Top 10 most popular items shared via the OTN ArchBeat Facebook page for the week of March 3-9, 2013.
- Oracle Unified Method - Level 4D - Enterprise Architecture Delivery Readiness - Module 1 - Course Introduction
Part of Oracle University's series of free, self-service, self-paced training courses in support of the Oracle Unified Method (OUM).
- ADF Mobile : Implementing the “Pull to Refresh” Pattern | Luc Bors
Luc Bors had to figure out a way to implement the “Pull to Refresh” pattern in ADF Mobile for a recent project. He shares what he learned in this post.
- Podcast: Enterprise IT: Strategies, Challenges, Outlook - Part 2
The panel discussion continues with a look at how another company implemented concepts from the IT Strategies from Oracle library, followed by a discussion of the chief concerns among enterprise IT stakeholders in a changing IT landscape.
- Introducing some Short Tutorials for Hadoop | Tom Walker
The first of a series of posts from Tom Walker on "open source tools that can be used together to quickly develop applications."
- Inter-Portlet Communication Between Pages | Yannick Ongena
Yannick Ongena illustrates the use of the Parameter Form Portlet and the Parameter Display Portlet, found in the WSRP Tools Portlet Producer.
- BI Forum 2013 Agenda and Registration Details - Now Live! | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman shares a list of the speakers and sessions for the upcoming Rittman Mead BI Forum 2013. Special guests include fellow Oracle ACE Directors Cary Milsap and Gwen Shapira.
- ActiveCache and Coherence*Web | Rene van Wijk
Another detailed how-to technical post from Oracle ACE middleware specialists Rene van Wijk.
- Changing Labels on Built-In WebCenter Taskflows | JayJay Zheng
JayJay Zheng explains how he tackled "a customization request to change a label of a command button inside a built-in WebCenter Taskflow."
- "Fishbowl Mobile Library" Android Tablet App Now Available on Google Play
?"By enabling mobile access to Oracle WebCenter Content, users can find, store, view, and organize content from the Oracle WebCenter repository directly on their tablets."
- Fusion Middleware Community Forum 2013 | Martien van den Akker
Martien van den Akker shares a very detailed overview of the recent Fusion Middleware Community Forum 2013 held February 19-20 in Vilamoura, Portugal.
Thought for the Day
"Working ten hour days allows you to fall behind twice as fast as you could working five hour days."
— Isaac Asimov
(January 2, 1920 – April 6, 1992)