ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - January 10-16, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 17, 2014
I pick 'em, you click 'em.
Hear are the Top 10 most popular community updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days (January 10-16, 2014).
- Service Oriented Architecture: New OTN Technical Articles
Did you miss these four new OTN technical articles covering Service Oriented Architecture? No worries! Links and information in the latest post on the ArchBeat blog.
- Sample Chapter: Migrating to the Cloud: Methodology and Design
This sample chapter from Migrating to the Cloud, (2012, Elsevier) by Tom Laszewski and Prakash Nauduri, focuses on the factors that affect the success of cloud migration projects.
- Java EE 8 Community Survey - Part 2! | The Aquarium
The Aquarium -- the Glassfish community blog -- shares links and details on the now-open Java EE 8 Community Survey. Share your thoughts and be a part of Java's future.
- Application Architecture in Groovy | Dan Woods
In this presentation from SpringOne 2GX 2013, Dan Woods examines the strengths and flexibility in Groovy, including its dynamic nature, categories and mixins, to create a powerful, maintainable, and simple application architecture.
- Case Management: Contrasting Production vs. Adaptive | Keith Swenson
Keith Swenson shares a detailed explanation of the differences between Adaptive Case Management (ACM) and Production Case Management (PCM) and how each fits into "a spectrum of process technologies."
- Podcast Show Notes: Finding a Shorter Path to SOA - Part 1
The OTN ArchBeat Podcast kicks off the new year with a conversation with three highly experienced SOA experts about strategies for dealing with some of the problems that can thwart SOA efforts within some organizations.
- Enhancing the WebCenter Portal ADF Template - 3 easy steps for front-end developers | John Sim
- Error with Oracle BPM process metric view during deployment | Jan van Zoggel
Oracle ACE Jan van Zoggel shares a quick fix for a problem you may encounter when configuring metrics in Oracle BPM.
- Video: ADFBC Application Modules: AM Connection Sharing | Chris Muir
Chris Muir investigates ADF BC bounded task flow transaction options and how they can make AM's share connections behind the scenes.
- Unlock Your IT with API Management | Mala Ramakrishnan
This Service Technology Magazine article by Mala Ramakrishnan looks at "a comprehensive API management solution that helps organizations develop well-designed infrastructure that securely exposes APIs all the way to managing the front-end for adoption."
Thought for the Day
"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."
— Muhammad Ali
(Born January 17, 1942)