ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Posts - August 15-21, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 22, 2014
As hot as molten rock? Not quite. But among the 5,313 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page these Top 10 items were the hottest over the past seven days, August 15-21, 2014.
- Oracle BPM 12c Gateways (Part 1 of 5): Exclusive Gateway | Antonis Antoniou
Oracle ACE Associate Antonis Antoniou begins a five-part series with a look at In the gateway control flow components in Oracle BPM and how they can be used to process flow.
- Slicing the EDG: Different SOA Domain Configurations | Antony Reynolda
Antony Reynolds introduces three different configurations for a SOA environment and identifies some of the advantages for each.
- How to introduce DevOps into a moribund corporate culture | ZDNet
Confused about DevOPs? This post from ZDNet's Joe McKendrick -- which includes insight from Phil Whelan -- just might clear some of the fog.
- Oracle Identity Manager Role Management With API | Mustafa Kaya
Mustafa Kaya shares some examples of role management using the Oracle Identity Management API.
- Podcast: Redefining Information Management Architecture
Oracle Enterprise Architect Andrew Bond joins Oracle ACE Directors Mark Rittman and Stewart Bryson for a conversation about their collaboration on a new Oracle Information Management Reference Architecture.
- WebCenter Sites Demo Integration with Endeca Guided Search | Micheal Sullivan
A-Team solution architect Michael Sullivan shares the details on a demo that illustrates the viability of integrating WebCenter Sites with Oracle Endeca.
- Wearables in the world of enterprise applications? Yep.
Oh yeah, wearables are a THING. Here's a look at how the Oracle Applications User Experience team has been researching wearables for inclusion in your future enterprise applications.
- Getting Started With The Coherence Memcached Adaptor | David Felcey
Let David Felcey show you how to configure the Coherence Memcached Adaptor, and take advantage of his simple PHP example that demonstrates how Memecached clients can connect to a Coherence cluster.
- OTN Architect Community Newsletter - August Edition
A month's worth of hot stuff, all in one spot. Featuring articles on Java, Coherence, WebLogic, Mobile and much more.
- 8,853 Conversations About Oracle WebLogic
Do you have a question about WebLogic? Do you have an answer to a question about WebLogic? You need to be here.