ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Posts - August 1-7, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 08, 2014
The man in the mask wishes to remain anonymous because he fears ridicule for not being among the 5,296 people now following the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page. Here are the Top 10 posts he missed over the past seven days, August 1-7, 2014.
- LDAP and Weblogic: Using ApacheDS as auth-provider | Martin Smeets
Martin Smeets offers suggestions on how LDAP connections can be debugged and shares an example how an ApacheDS can be used as an external authentication provider in Weblogic server.
- Using ADF BC Declarative Built-in Rules (Part 5 of 10): Length Validator | Antonis Antoniou
Oracle ACE Associate Antonis Antoniou continues his series with a demo and sample application.
- Extending the Oracle Sales Cloud with SOA Suite | Gerhard Drasch
This article by Fusion Middleware A-team architect Gerhard Drasch describes how business logic implemented in Oracle SOA Suite can be invoked in a secure way while ensuring that the additional logic in SOA Suite can execute in the Sales Cloud user’s security context.
- IT-Security (Part 7): WebLogic Server, Roles, Role Mapping and Configuring a Role Mapping Provider | Mohammad Esad-Djou
Mohammad Esad-Djou continues his extensive series with a look at the Role Mapping and Security Policies subcomponents in the Security Provider.
- Be an OTN ArchBeat Podcast Guest Host!
It's like having your own reality show! Click the link to learn how you can be a guest host for the OTN ArchBeat Podcast. You pick the topic. You pick the guests. I do EVERYTHING ELSE! This is your chance to take over one of Oracle's most popular podcasts!
- Community Discussion: Why would anyone want to be a software architect?
A small group of working architects responded to that question in a recent article in Oracle Magazine. Now it's your turn! If you are a software / IT architect, what drew you to that role? If you aspire to that role, what makes it so appealing? Share your thoughts in this OTN Community discussion.
- Create with WLST a SOA Suite, Service Bus 12.1.3 Domain | Edwin Biemond
Software architect Edwin Biemond shares the scripts you need to create a normal Oracle SOA Suite / Service Bus domain together with BPM, BAM, and the Enterprise scheduler options.
- Oracle Mobile Computing: What's New
Looking for the latest articles, podcasts, videos, and forum discussions covering mobile application development and Oracle MAF? It's all here, in one spot. A world of mobile computing!
- Video Playlist: 5 Videos on Oracle MAF Security
The videos in this playlist from the Oracle Mobile Application Framework channel on YouTube cover Supported Authentication, Authentication Connections and Configuration, Access Control Services, and Social Access Service Authentication.
- Getting The Most Out Of Your WebCenter Content Database Metadata Search Engine configuration On Oracle 11g Database | Jon McDonald
FMW A-Team solution architect Jon McDonald shares information on how to keep your WebCenter Content Metadata search at peak performance.