ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - June 6-12, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jun 13, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days.
- Logging in OIM custom code | Daniel Gralewski
Daniel Gralewski, a principal solution architect with Oracle, shows you how to leverage the Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure in which OIM runs in order to create proper logging information from custom code.
- Video: Things to Keep In Memory About Oracle Database In-Memory | Tom Kyte
What do you know about Oracle Database In-Memory? Tom Kyte recaps his Great Lakes Oracle Conference keynote with four key points to keep in your own memory.
- Where did my MDB concurrency go? | Eric Gross
A-Team solution architect Eric Gross analyzes and solves a customer-reported problem with Message Driven Bean (MDB) concurrency in WebLogic Server.
- Video: Mobile App Development with Oracle ADF Mobile | Shay Shmeltzer
Oracle Development Tools Director of Product Management Shay Shmeltzer talks about mobile application development and Oracle ADF, the core subjects of his presentations as part of the ADF and Fusion Development track at ODTUG KScope, June 22-26, 2014 in Seattle, WA.
- Twitter Tuesday - Top 10 @ArchBeat Tweets - June 3-9, 2014
Among the 2,872 people who follow @OTNArchBeat on Twitter, these 10 tweets were the most popular for the week of June 3-9, 2014. Topics covered include: #em12c #kscope14 #exalogic #javaee #weblogic
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Create Assets Evolution | Andrew Hopkinson
Tech tips and code samples from A-Team architect Andrew Hopkinson.
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c Release 4 (12cR4) Articles | Tim Hall
Always busy Oracle ACE Director Tim Hall has written two article recent articles that offer his insight into OEM12R4.
- Podcast: Developing Enterprise Mobile Apps - Parts 1-4 Now Available
The complete, four-part OTN ArchBeat podcast on developing mobile applications for the enterprise is now available. This panel discussion features Oracle development tools experts Chris Muir, Steven Davelaar, Frank Nimphius, and Oracle ACE Luc Bors. Listen!
- Common usecases and techniques when integrating a 3rd party application with Oracle Sales Cloud | Angelo Santagata
Architect and middleware expert Angelo Santagata shares examples of four common use-cases he has seen that illustrate how how partners are embedding their applications into Sales Cloud.
- End-to-End ODI12c ETL on Oracle Big Data Appliance Pt.1 : Flume to Initial Hive Table | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman's post focuses on a virtualized example of an Oracle Big Data Appliance using the Oracle Big Data 3.0 software set to explain how to create an example ETL flow through the system showing how ODI could be used to initiate and control the process.NOTE: Mark is a featured presenter in the Middleware Track during the free OTN Virtual Technology Summit, July 9. Register now!)