ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - May 23-29, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 30, 2014
Among the 5,144 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page the following Top 10 items were the most popular over the last seven days, May 23-29, 2014.
- GlassFish/Java EE Community Open Forum Today! | Reza Rahman
Have questions about Glassfish? Java EE/GlassFish evangelist Reza Rahman has answers, and you can pick his brain tomorrow during an online forum organized by the London Glassfish User Group and C2B2. The event is free, but you must register in order to participate. Click the link for more information.
- Twitter Tuesday - Top 10 @ArchBeat Tweets - May 20-26, 2014
The top 10 @OTNArchBeat tweets for the week of May 20-26, 2014. Topics covered include ADF, Cloud, GoldenGate, KScope14, OBIEE, ODI, WebLogic, WebCenter, and more.
- FrameworkFolders Support has come to Oracle WebCenter Portal | JayJay Zheng
Interested in working with Framework Folders in Oracle WebCenter Portal? Oracle ACE JayJay Zheng reviews the essentials.
- Video: Programming Best Practices - ADF Business Components | Frank Nimphius
Frank Nimphius discusses best practices and recommendations for ADF Business Components in the latest video from ADF Architecture TV.
- Video: Kscope 2014 Preview: Data Modeling and Moving Meditation with Kent Graziano
For your mind and your body! Oracle ACE Director Kent Graziano previews his Kscope 2014 data modeling presentations and the early morning Chi Gung sessions he will once again lead for Kscope attendees.
- OAG and OES Integration for Web API Security: skin and guts | Andre Correa
A-Team architect Andre Correa's post examines a strategy for web API security that uses OAG (Oracle API Gateway) and OES (Oracle Entitlements Server).
- Getting Started with Coherence*Web in WebLogic Server 12.1.2 | Tim Middleton
Solution architect Tim Middleton shows you how to configure Coherence*Web in WebLogic Server 12.1.2 and deploy a basic web application.
- SOA and Business Processes: You are the Process!
Part of the 13-part "Industrial SOA" article series, this article looks at best practices for modeling and managing effective business processes.
- Authentication in Oracle Identity Federation/ IdP | Damien Carru
Damien Carru discuss authentication when OIF acts as an IdP and how the server can be configured to use specific OAM Authentication Schemes to challenge the user.
- Caveats on Using WebLogic Server with JDK7 | JayJay Zheng
Quick tech tips from Oracle ACE JayJay Zheng.