ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10 Shared Links - April 4-10, 2014
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 11, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days, April 4-10, 2014.
- How Fusion Applications implement Asynchronous Web Services | Jian Liang
This post, part of a series by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jian Liang, focuses on the concepts and mechanisms implemented in Fusion Applications for supporting asynchronous web services.
- How to Manage Single-use Accounts and Multiple Scripts When Testing WebCenter with OATS | Mark Meyer
This post by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Mark Meyer continues his his look at testing WebCenter with OATS with this post on "the additional complexity of multiple scripts that each do a part of the overall test case, with each script using the results of the previous step."
- Integrating ADFS 2.0 / IdP with OIF / SP | Damien Carru
An illustrated technical post from Oracle Identity Management team member Damien Carru.
- Integrating ADFS 2.0 with OIF: Pre-Requisites | Damien Carru
In this article, the first in a 3-part series, Damien Carru describes how to integrate OIF (220.127.116.11.0 or later) with ADFS 2.0 for Federation SSO using the SAML 2.0 protocol.
- MDS Seeded Customization Approach with Empty External Project | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis explains how to "create and keep all MDS Seeded customisation files in empty external application" in a few easy steps.
- Announcing WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance 2.9 | Frances Zhao
Oracle WebLogic Server on Oracle Database Appliance 2.9 offers a complete solution for building and deploying enterprise Java EE applications in a fully integrated system of software, servers, storage, and networking that delivers highly available database and WebLogic services. Click the link for more information. The WebLogic Server Blog
- A Tour of Oracle Privileged Account Manager | Ganesh Kamble
Ganesh Kamble's article describes "usage management of sensitive accounts of LDAP, Database, Linux or custom applications using Oracle Privileged Account Manager 11gR2PS1."
- OTN Virtual Developer Day: Java 2014
Tuesday May 6, 2014 - 9:00am PDT / 12:00pm EDT / 1:00pm BRT
Register for this free online event to ramp up your Java expertise. Watch tutorials from the experts. Ask questions during live chats. The event will cover Lambdas and other Java SE 8 new features, and includes a technical introduction to the Java EE 7 platform, plus insight into how Java makes it easy to control a wide range of embedded devices.
- Password Change Sample | Anthony Shorten
Anthony Shorten shares sample code that "is sufficient to give an idea of the Oracle WebLogic API available for changing your password."
- Live Update from Collaborate 2014 - Google+
Check out this Google Hangouts video recorded live during the RAC Attack at Collaborate 2014 in Las Vegas.
Thought for the Day
"It is the framework which changes with each new technology and not just the picture within the frame."
— Marshall McLuhan, communication theorist