ArchBeat Facebook Friday: Top 10
By OTN ArchBeat on Dec 06, 2013
The Top 10 most popular updates from the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page from the last seven days (Nov 29 - Dec 5, 2013).
- Photos: Oracle WebLogic Hackathon at UKOUG Tech 13
Photos from the Oracle WebLogic Hackathon held as part of Super Sunday (Dec 1, 2013)at UKOUG Tech 13 in Manchester, UK
- Setting up a Maven Repository Manager with Artifactory | Mark Nelson
Mark Nelson's how-to post examines the use of the community version of Artifactory from JFrog to set up a binary repository.
- Oracle’s Internet of Things Platform
Oracle's Internet of Things page offers large and always updated selection of links to a variety of useful resources—articles, videos, podcasts, etc.—covering various angles on IoT, including M2M, Java Embedded, Big Data, and more.
- Video: Design - Task Flow Transaction Options | Chris Muir
Chris Muir discusses transaction options in bounded task flows, what they are designed to do, and when to use them in your ADF applications.
- Training for the Cutting Edge: Presentation about SW Architecture and Tools for Public Clouds
This presentation by Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz covers various cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, CloudFront, RDS), Oracle Cloud Database and Java Service, and Netflix OSS.
- Podcast Show Notes: Oracle SOA B2B Integration
Listen to part one of an in-depth conversation with Krishnaprem Bhatia, Alan Perlovsky, and Scott Haaland, the authors of "Getting Started with Oracle SOA B2B Integration: A Hands-On Tutorial," from Packt Publishing.
- OAAM OTP code generation configuration | Viral Kamdar
Viral Kamdar's short post offers useful how-to info on One Time Password code generation in Oracle Adaptive Access Manager.
- ADF Anti-Patterns: Dangerous Tutorials - Real Experience in ADF | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis based this blog post on content from one of his presentations at UKOUG Tech 13.
- Oracle Linux containers | Wim Coekaerts
Read this short post from Wim for insight on his recent experiments with docker ("really cool" ) and febootstrap.
- The Next Big Wave: Explore mobile frontiers with Oracle ADF Mobile | Frank Nimphius
"Enterprise developers adding mobile as an access channel to enterprise business systems need to maintain the same data validation, business logic, and security levels as for traditional applications," says Frank Nimphius. Read his article to learn more.