ArchBeat Facebook Faves - February 17-23, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 25, 2013
It's Monday and that means it's time once again to gaze upon the Top 10 most popular items shared on the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for last week (February 17-23, 2013).
- 30 Tech Skills That Will Instantly Net You A $100,000+ Salary
Technological innovation drives changes in business, which in turn drives further changes in technology. Are you prepared to survive and capitalize on those changes? This article from Business Insider offers some suggestions.
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets - Scripted Template Generation from an existing vServer | The Old Toxophilist
"As part of your Exalogic Virtual environment you may want to build vServer that will be used, going forwards, as a template for future vServers," says The Old Toxophilist , a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team. He shares a script in this blog post that will help you get that done.
- The Cloud as a Metaphor – notes from a debate on mobility | Isabel F. Penuelas
"The actual explosion of mobile technologies and the widespread [use] of mobile connectivity is enabling companies to leapfrog some stages and launch digital mobile businesses without passing through the Web," says Isabel F. Penuelas. So that might change the architecture picture just a bit, no?
- How to Configure WebLogic Server to Send a Notification When Its Configuration is Changed | Pierluigi Vernetto
A tip of the ArchBeat hat to Jan van Zoggel for pointing the way to this detailed technical post from .
- Running Oracle EBusiness Suite on AWS | Tom Laszewski
Cloud expert Tom Laszewski shares tips and resources to help you get started.
- Getting started with Desktop Integration Suite | Kyle Hatlestad
Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Kyle Hatlestad likes the Oracle Learning Library so much he shared a link to one of their videos, a newly released look at "Getting Started with Oracle Desktop Integration Suite ."
- Video: Oracle ADF Mobile Overview | Shay Shmletzer
Oracle's Shay Shmeltzer offers an overview of Oracle ADF Mobile in this video.<
- Oracle Access Manager 11g WNA Identity Store Considerations and Configurations - Part 3 | Tim Melander
The final post in Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Tim Melander's three-part series on integrating Oracle Access Manager with Windows Native Authentication./
- OTN Yathra 2013 – Spreading the story of Oracle across India – (Half time) | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema is at the halfway point in the OTN Yathra Tour of India. He shares his observations about his journey and the Yathra events in this fascinating post.
- Setting up WebLogic server for REST Web Services | Zeeshan Baig
Oracle ACE Zeeshan Baig shares a quick tech tip.
Thought for the Day
"The structure of a software system will reflect the communication structure of the team that built it"