Arch2Arch Podcast Show Notes: Inside the SOA Manifesto
By OTN ArchBeat on Nov 13, 2009
What happens when you lock a busload of SOA vendors, analysts, practitioners, and journalists in a room in Rotterdam for three days? You get the SOA Manifesto. But not without a little sturm und drang
In the latest OTN Arch2Arch podcast, two of the Manifesto’s authors -- Oracle VP and chief SOA technologist David Chappell and Oracle senior product manager and SOA architect Clemens Utschig-Utschig -- offer an inside look at what went on in that room.
If you have your own questions for Dave or Clemens – on the SOA Manifesto or anything else -- you can connect with them through various social networks:
- David Chappell: Blog / Twitter / Oracle Mix / LinkedIn
- Clemens Utschig-Utschig: Blog / Oracle Mix / LinkedIn
Upcoming Arch2Arch Podcast programs include:
- A look inside the Oracle ACE Program with Floyd Teter (Systems Engineer for Institutional Business Systems at the California Institute of Technology's Jet Propulsion Laboratory) and Ronald van Luttikhizen (consultant and architect at Approach Alliance)
- An interview with the Masons of SOA, an international group of software architects that includes Clemens Utschig-Utschig (Oracle), Bertold Maier (Oracle), Torsten Winterberg (Oracle ACE Director -- Opitz Consulting GmbH), Bernd Trops (Sopera GmbH), and Hajo Normann (Oracle ACE Director - EDS).
- A preview of the presentation to be given by Oracle’s Hamidou Dia and Hamza Jahangir at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Foundation Seminar
Stay tuned: RSS
(Programs/schedules subject to change.)