By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 05, 2014
There are many ways to absorb information. You can do direct cranial injection, or you can follow the example set by 3,021 people and follow @OTNArchBeat on Twitter. Here at the Top 10 posts from that feed for the last seven days, July 29 - August 4, 2014.
- RT @odtug: #ODTUG Mobile Day #orclapex #orclbi #orcladf #OrclDev 4 communities coming together to discuss mobile!
Aug 1, 2014 at 01:52 PM
- Podcast: Anatomy of #kscope14 w/ @dbcapoeira @oraclenerd @CameronLackpour @debralilley @Mike_ODTUG
Aug 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM
- Sometimes the biggest obstacle to successful #SOA has little to do with technology.
Aug 1, 2014 at 01:01 PM
- Extending the Oracle Sales #Cloud with #SOASuite | Gerhard Drasch
Aug 1, 2014 at 01:12 PM
- Oracle Data Integrator: What is a Repository? | Brent Dayley #ODI
Jul 30, 2014 at 02:29 PM
- Oracle BPM 12.1.3 Process Documentation Sample available
Aug 1, 2014 at 01:50 PM
- RT @wlscommunity: 4 boxes full of #WebLogic books by @frankmunz for the community - what would you do for one?
Jul 31, 2014 at 03:25 PM
- RT @OracleBlogs: Hands-On with Oracle Mobile Platform
Aug 4, 2014 at 02:11 PM
- Why would anyone want to be a software architect? Share your thoughts in this OTN community discussion
Aug 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM
- Video: Oracle #SOASuite12c: #REST Enabling #SOA
Jul 30, 2014 at 02:39 PM