By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 25, 2014
The Top 10 tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the last seven days (February 18-24, 2014).
Feb 20, 2014 at 02:59 PM
- RT @rluttikhuizen: Chatting in the ACE room of the Weblogic Virtual Developer Day from #ofmForum with @lucasjellema @simon_haslam
Feb 20, 2014 at 02:15 PM
- RT @avioconsulting: AVIO Consulting Blog - It is Not "BPM vs. BPEL"
Feb 18, 2014 at 03:45 PM
- Architects from Planet Earth | OTN Architect Community Newsletter for Feb 2014
Feb 20, 2014 at 08:15 AM
- #GlassFish Monitoring and Management Virtual Event with @AdamBien - March 7 - 4:30pm GMT #LondonGUG
Feb 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM
- Altova #XMLSpy, testing custom functions in xsl transformations | @eelzinga #soasuite
Feb 18, 2014 at 08:00 AM
- #ADF Performance Tuning: Tips on How to Limit #ADFBC Memory Consumption | @FrankHouweling
Feb 18, 2014 at 02:03 PM
- 11g Resequencer Health Check | Shreenidhi Raghuram #soa #aia
Feb 24, 2014 at 10:55 AM
- Running Oracle Forms From #APEX: February @ODTUG Webinar Series | @MiaUrman
Feb 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM
- Podcast: Taking Charge - #SOA Governance Challenges - Part 4 (final) w/ @manelrosa @luisw19 et al.
Feb 20, 2014 at 02:02 PM
Thought for the Day
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."
— Anthony Burgess, author of A Clockwork Orange
(February 25, 1917 – November 22, 1993)