By OTN ArchBeat on Feb 21, 2014
The Top 10 most popular updates posted the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page over the last seven days.
- Podcast: Taking Charge: Meeting SOA Governance Challenges - Part 4
The fourth and final segment in the OTN ArchBeat podcast series on SOA Governance is now available, featuring panelists Mark Dutra, Manuel Rosa, Andre Sampaio, and Luis Weir. Now you can listen to the entire series!
- Using variable structures in Oracle Service Bus | Jan van Zoggel
Oracle ACE Jan van Zoggel shares a quick illustrated tutorial to help you define custom variables with the Oracle Service Bus IDE.
- Building an Amazon Redshift Data Warehouse using ODI and Attunity Part 2 : Using ODI and OBIEE with Redshift as a Target/Source | Pete Carpenter
In part 1 of his series Pete Carpenter showed you how to set up "a data warehouse using Amazon Redshift and Attunity, for eventual use with OBIEE and ODI." In part 2 Pete shows you how to set up the connection to Redshift in ODI’s Topology Navigator.
- Using Groovy instead of WLST for OBIEE Systems Management | Stewart Bryson
"Because Groovy is very easy to execute external command-line processes (such as biserverxmlexec or biserverxmlgen) it’s a great choice for unified OBIEE processes that need to work with executables and JMX MBeans together in a single script," says Oracle ACE Stewart Bryson." Learn more in his detailed post.
- Automatic Scaling an Application Using WebLogic | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Director Rene van Wijk launches a new blog with a tech tips for adding or starting managed server instances when running an application.
- IT Security: WebLogic Server and Oracle Platform Security Services (OPSS) | Mohammad Esad-Djou
Cattle Crew blogger Mohammad Esad-Djou shares some tech tips for using WebLogic Server security to keep the bad guys out.
- Podcast Archive: What's Really Going to Matter in 2013?
In this ArchBeat Podcast from one year ago Oracle ACE Directors Ron Batra and Alex Gorbachev and solution architect Brian Jimerson offer What's Hot / What's Not predictions for enterprise IT in 2013. Were they right?
- Humantask Assignment: same lane participant as previous task (sticky user) | Marcel van de Glind
Marcel van de Glind contiunes his series on humantask assignment in Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite with this look at how to assign a task to the same participant as the one who handled the previous task (sticky user).
- OTN Architect Community Homepage - 12 Latest Tech Articles
Looking for the latest OTN technical articles? The 12 articles now listed on the OTN Architect community homepage cover WebLogic, OIM, OSB, OWB, ODI, SOA, IoT, and more. Read them all!
- Video: Stewart Bryson on Making the Move from OWB to ODI12c
Oracle ACE Stewart Bryson talks about why the release of Oracle Data Integrator 12c makes shifting from Oracle Warehouse Builder an attractive idea, and about his new OTN tech article that describes how to make that move. Watch the video!
Thought for the Day
"A professor is someone who talks in someone else's sleep."
— W. H. Auden, poet
(February 21, 1907 – September 29, 1973)