By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 13, 2013
The Top 10 most popular links shared on the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page over the last seven days.
- Eclipse Day At Googleplex 2013/Session Abstracts - Eclipsepedia
The agenda for Eclipse Day At Googleplex 2013 includes "Practicing Continuous Delivery using Eclipse Hudson," by Oracle architect and Eclipse Hudson CI server lead Winston Prakash, PhD.
- Webcast: Top 5 Reasons Why Oracle VM is Best for Oracle Database | Francisco Munoz Alvarez
In this webcast, Oracle ACE Director Francisco Munoz Alvarez, Oracle Professional Services Manager for Revera Limited, shares his performance benchmark findings highlighting key reasons why Oracle VM is the best virtualization technology for Oracle Databases. Tuesday December 17, 10am PT / 1pm ET (Registration required)
- Going Mobile with ADF: Programmatically Invoking SOAP Web Services with Complex Types | Steven Davelaar
Steven Davelaar's article, the 5th in the "Going Mobile with ADF" series, "illustrates how to handle in Java the complex type that might be returned by the web service, as well as how to set up the complex types that might be needed as a parameter for a web service call."
- ADF Development Survival Kit - Essentials for ADF Developer | Andrejus Baranovskis
Take advantage of this handy technical post based on information from a UKOUG Tech 13 presentation by Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis.
- UKOUG Tech13 WebLogic Hackathon - the networking behind the scenes | Simon Haslam
Oracle ACE Director Simon Haslam's blog post pulls together a lot of information, photos, and videos to tell the story of the UKOUG Super Sunday Oracle WebLogic Hackathon.
- Book Raffle: 3 Free Copies of WebLogic 12c Distinctive Recipes | Frank Munz
Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz puts on his Santa Claus outfit and shares details on how you can score a free copy of his latest book.
- Project Avatar - What's in it for Java EE 8? | Markus Eisele
- Video: Adaptive Case Management: Delivering Right Customer Experience | Ajay Khanna
This BPM-CON video introduces Adaptive Case Management (ACM) and describes how Oracle BPM Adaptive Case Management "empowers knowledge workers to progress through unstructured and unpredictable processes to meet the needs of the current situation, or case."
- BPM Process Instances – Faults, Rollback and Recovery – Part 4 | Mark Foster
Oracle A-Team solution architect Mark Foster closes out his 4-part series on how the BPM engine functions when faults occur.
- ADF Mobile - URL Schemes | Chris Muir
Watch this ADF Insider Essentials video featuring Chris Muir to understand URL Schemes and how use them to call other apps -- and how to register your own app's custom URL Scheme so it can be called by other apps.