By OTN ArchBeat on Dec 09, 2013
- Podcast Show Notes: Oracle SOA B2B Integration
Listen to part one of an in-depth conversation with Krishnaprem Bhatia, Alan Perlovsky, and Scott Haaland, the authors of Getting Started with Oracle SOA B2B Integration: A Hands-On Tutorial, from Packt Publishing.
- Oracle’s Internet of Things Platform
Oracle's Internet of Things page offers large and always updated selection of links to a variety of useful resources—articles, videos, podcasts, etc.—covering various angles on IoT, including M2M, Java Embedded, Big Data, and more.
- Training for the Cutting Edge: Presentation about SW Architecture and Tools for Public Clouds | Frank Munz
This presentation by Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz covers various cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, CloudFront, RDS), Oracle Cloud Database and Java Service, and Netflix OSS.
- ADF Mobile - URL Schemes | Chris Muir
Watch this ADF Insider Essentials video featuring Chris Muir to understand URL Schemes and how use them to call other apps—and how to register your own app's custom URL Scheme so it can be called by other apps.
- Coherence SIG - Filtering 100M objects in cache | Alexey Ragozin
Check out Alexey Ragozin's slide deck from his recent presentation at the Oracle Coherence SIG in London, UK.
- Oracle Linux containers | Wim Coekaerts
Read this short post from Wim for insight on his recent experiments with docker ("really cool" and febootstrap.
- BPM Process Instances: Faults, Rollback and Recovery – Part 1 | Mark Foster
Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Mark Foster kicks off a new series with a look at the various timeout values and the role of fault handling.
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (PLSQL: UTL_HTTP) | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen describes how to invoke a Fusion Application web service using PLSQL package UTL_HTTP. Part of a new series devoted to describing how to use various technologies to invoke SOAP web services provided by Fusion Applications.
- BPM Process Instances: Faults, Rollback and Recovery – Part 2 | Mark Foster
Read part 2 of Mark Foster's 4-part series on "how the BPM engine functions under the covers when “faults” occur, be they unhandled technical faults or failures at the engine level."
- Coherence Incubator 12.1.0 Released! | Brian Oliver
Read Brian Oliver's post for details on the latest release of Coherence Incubator project on Java.net, including the introduction of the JVisualVM plugin for Oracle Coherence.
Thought for the Day
"Just because something has always been done in a certain way is never a sufficient reason for continuing to do it that way. Quite the contrary."
— Clarence Birdseye, American inventor, entrepreneur, and naturalist
(December 9, 1886 – October 7, 1956)