By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 14, 2013
Among the now 4,369 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page the following items were the most popular for the week of October 6-12, 2013.
- Setup a 12c Fusion Middleware Infrastructure | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk shows you how to create automation scripts in order to set-up middleware environments.
- Multiple SOA Developers Using a Single Install | Antony Reynolds
"This is not a supported configuration but it is attractive for a development environment," says Antony Reynolds. He describes how to make it happen in this post.
- Musings on Fusion Middleware at Oracle OpenWorld 2013 | Howard Beader
Oracle Fusion Middleware VP Howard Beader recaps product announcements at OOW13.
- Tech Article: Multi-Factor Authentication in Oracle WebLogic | Shailesh K. Mishra
This concise yet detailed technical article from Shailesh K. Mishra includes tech tips and code snippets to help you implement multi-factor authentication to protect web applications deployed on Oracle WebLogic.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and OEPE Versions on 64-bit Systems | Dr. Frank Munz
Juicy and helpful tech tips in this post from the author of the "Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Distinctive Recipes."
- Video Interview: Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema on SOA, Middleware, DevOps
Oracle ACE Director and AMIS Services CTO Lucas Jellema talks about SOA, DevOps, and Agile, and describes his work in a project for the Dutch Ministry of Justice that involves a massive transformation from a mid-90s-style architecture to a modern service-oriented architecture based on Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Java 8 – Collection enhancements leveraging Lambda Expressions – or: How Java emulates SQL | Lucas Jellema
The Java 8 release extends Collection APIs with the notion of Streams to make great use of Lambda expressions. Lucas Jellema's article shows some examples of what this means, "leading up to the revelation that under certain circumstances Java is very similar to SQL."
- Video Tutorial: How To Deploy Customizations To Standalone Weblogic Server
Another free video from the Oracle Learning Library! Invest 8 minutes to learn how to deploy Fusion Application customizations to a standalone Weblogic Server using JDeveloper and ADF.
- Extending WebCenter Portal 126.96.36.199 Made Easy | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares the good news that the WebCenter Portal 188.8.131.52 release makes extending WebCenter Portal process simpler and more stable thanks to a special JDeveloper application template that is designed to extend WebCenter Portal with custom ADF Task Flows and Java code.
- FileNotFoundException after Recent Deployment on WebLogic Server | JayJay Zheng
Oracle ACE JayJay Zheng shares a quick WebLogic tech tip and some Stack Overflow resources that just might save you some money on aspirin.
Thought for the Day
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
— e.e. cummings, American poet
(October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962)