By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 26, 2013
4,015 people now follow the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page, up from 3,891 last week. The list below represents the Top 10 most popular items shared on that page for the week of August 18-14, 2013.
- Technical White Paper: Setting Up JDeveloper For Fusion Applications Customization
This technical white paper by Jani Rautiainen describes how to implement ADF/JDeveloper customizations in an on-premise installation of Fusion Applications.
- The Perfect Marriage: Oracle Business Rules & Coherence In-Memory Data Grid | Ricardo Ferreira
Ricardo Ferreira's article explores the use of Business Rules Management Systems and describes a solution he recently designed for a scalable, high-performance way to use Oracle Business Rules.
- Improving ADF Page Rendering Time: Progressively Loading Taskflows | Jeevan Joseph
This article by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jeevan Joseph illustrates "a generic method to improve the user experience in ADF and WebCenter applications by de-coupling the page's rendering from a task flow's load time."
- Developing geometry-based Web Services for WebLogic - Part 1 | Ronald van Luttikhuizen
Oracle ACE Director Ronald van Luttikhuizen launches a three-part series based on a use case in which Web Services expose geographical data in their operations. Parts 2 and 3 are also available.
- WebCenter 22.214.171.124 Performance Analysis Feature | Lyudmil Pelov
Lyudmil Pelov, a solution architect on the Fusion Middleware A-Team, describes how to enable and use the WebCenter Portal 126.96.36.199 feature that displays the performance of each ShowDetailFrame.
- Case Study: A Case of Fusion Middleware | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema shares some background information on his latest article for OTN, A Case For Fusion Middleware.
- OVD access_log: Who is connecting to my OVD instance? | Atul Kumar
Another concise and useful technical how-to from Oracle ACE Atul Kumar.
- YouTube Video: How To Customize The Online Help Content in Fusion Apps
Why read when you can watch? Invest a few minutes in this short video on customizing the online help content in Fusion Apps.
- Coherence 12: Grid Archive | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk's post offers an example of how to set-up a Coherence application and deploy it to WebLogic.
- YouTube Video: Using Message-Based Correlation in an Oracle BPM Process
Watch and learn! This video from the Oracle Learning Library is Part 1 of a series that demonstrates the use of message-based correlation for messages between two BPMN process instances.
Thought for the Day
"You never monkey with the truth."
— Benjamin C. Bradlee, vice president at-large of The Washington Post.
(Born August 26, 1921)