By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 20, 2013
- The Perfect Marriage: Oracle Business Rules & Coherence In-Memory Data Grid | Ricardo Ferreira
Ricardo Ferreira's article explores the use of Business Rules Management Systems and describes a solution he recently designed for a scalable, high-performance way to use Oracle Business Rules.
- Developing geometry-based Web Services for WebLogic - Part 1 | Ronald van Luttikhuizen
Oracle ACE Director Ronald van Luttikhuizen launches a three-part series based on a use case in which Web Services expose geographical data in their operations. Parts 2 and 3 are also available.
- Coherence 12: Grid Archive | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk's post offers an example of how to set-up a Coherence application and deploy it to WebLogic.
- Case Study: A Case of Fusion Middleware | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema shares some background information on his latest article for OTN, A Case For Fusion Middleware.
- Enterprise Architecture as Science? | Richard Veryard
"EA falls woefully short of anything like scientific method," says Richard Veryard in this post that also draws parallels between Enterprise Architecture and Marxism.
- Index of BPM Suite articles
Immerse yourself in this extensive list of BPM Suite articles written by the seasoned solution architects from the Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team.
- Cookbook: Installing and Configuring Oracle BI Applications 18.104.22.168.1
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman and BI specialist Kevin McGinley created this step-by-step guide to installing, configuring, and loading an initial set of tables within Oracle BI Applications 22.214.171.124.1, using data sourced from Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3
- Video: Real Time BI with Kevin & Stewart: Ep 013
Kevin McGinely and Stewart Bryson return in the latest edition of Real Time BI with Kevin & Stewart, featuring KScope 13 speakers Edward Roske and Glenn Schwartzberg from interRel.
Thought for the Day
"I pity the man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or woman who produces the cloth will starve in the process."
— Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the United States
(August 20, 1833 – March 13, 1901)