By OTN ArchBeat on Aug 15, 2013
- OIM 11g R2 Delegated Administration Model – Sample implementation (Part II) | Alex Lopez
Alex Lopez continues his series with a look a use case that describes a requirement to implement a provisioning solution to control access to a company's applications."
- Planning and Getting Started: ADF Project Dependencies | Frank Nimphius
Frank Nimphius discusses the project dependencies that must be taken into consideration before starting an ADF project.
- Video Interviews: Oracle Database 12c at Kscope13
Architects, DBAs, and developers share their perspectives on Oracle Database 12c in this series of video interviews recorded by OTN's Todd Trichler at ODTUG's KScope13 event in New Orleans.
- Fusion Apps Video: Customizing The Navigator Menu Using Security
This video from the Oracle Fusion Applications Developer Relations YouTube channel focuses on understanding the security roles and resources involved in Navigator menu customization.
- Available for download: WebLogic templates for ODA
The installation templates for Oracle WebLogic on the latest Oracle Database Appliance hardware, X3-2, are now available for download from OTN, under the OTN Developer License.
Thought for the Day
"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?"
— Journalist Linda Ellerbee
(Born August 15, 1944)