By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 13, 2013
- Coherence 12.1.2 Rest application build with OEPE | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond tests some of the new tools and features included in the Oracle WebLogic 12.1.2 release, including WebLogic Managed Coherence Servers and Coherence Grid Archive (GAR).
- Book review: Oracle ADF 11gR2 Development Beginner’s Guide | Sten Vesterli
Oracle ACE Director Sten Vesterli reviews Vinod Krishnan's "Oracle ADF 11gR2 Development Beginner's Guide," from Packt Publishing.
- Clearing Up EBS & Fusion Rumors | Floyd Teter
Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter spent some of his vacation time on this post intended to clear up a few rumors swirling around Oracle E-Business and Fusion Applications.
- Oracle GoldenGate Tutorial for Oracle to Oracle Version 11.2 | Tracy West
Tracy West's tutorial covers the use of the Extract, Replicat utilities in Oracle GoldenGate for Oracle-to-Oracle database replication.
- Session Management using WebLogic 12c | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk looks at Coherence*Web, compares WebLogic 12.1.2 to WebLogic 12.1.1, and uses the Java 7 Flight Recorder to analyze some WebLogic diagnostics.
- Podcast: Data Warehousing and Oracle Data Integrator - Parts 1-3 now available
The complete three-part data warehousing roundtable discussion featuring Uli Bethke, Cameron Lackpour, Michael Rainey and guest producer Gurcan Orhan is now available.
- Configuration of Users/External Roles Relationship in OES 11G for a Database Identity Store | Debasish Bhattacharya
A-Team solution architect Debasish Bhattacharya shares the details of an identity management solution using Oracle Entitlements Server and Oracle Virtual Director.
- ArchBeat One-Question Quiz #2: Mystery Machine
Among the notable birthdays on August 12: physicist, Nobel Laureate, and cat owner Erwin Schrodinger (1887), two-time Star Trek actress Jane Wyman (1912), and a particular bit of computer hardware. Can you name that mystery machine?
Thought for the Day
"A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."
— Fidel Castro
(Born August 13, 1926)