By OTN ArchBeat on Aug 09, 2013
- Verifying the Target | Anthony Reynolds
Anthony Reynolds post spares you the agony and eye strain of reading six pages of tiny print when validating that the resource targeting for a clustered SOA/BPM domain.
- What happened with the Web Service Test Client in WebLogic 12.1.2 ? | Dr. Frank Munz
Author and WebLogic expert Dr. Frank Munz solves a mystery.
- Three Ways to Improve Efficiency With Better Documentation | Jason Baer
"In software development, commenting your work was expected," says business intelligence expert Jason Baer, "It was just something you did. In the world of dashboards and analyses however...documenting your work proves to be the exception and not the norm."
- Running web application on AWS | Tom Laszewski
Tom Laszewski puts the spotlight on a list of resources for Oracle-focused developers and engineers running web apps in the cloud.
- Oracle VM templates for Database 12c 22.214.171.124.0 both single instance and RAC | Wim Coekaerts
Wim Coekaerts shares information on new Oracle VM templates VM templates for Database 12c and Database 11g 126.96.36.199.7, now available from Oracle eDelivery.
- Embracing Situational IT | Rick Beers
Rick Beers, Senior Director of Product Management for Oracle Fusion Middleware, pulls no punches in his assessment of the IT profession. "We continually believe that we know everything and that we are right all the time, " says Beers. "Not only collectively but also individually. Consensus often seems to be a case of having an opinion and then convincing everyone else that it is right." Is he right?
- Changed/New Features in Oracle WebLogic 12.1.2 | Atul Kumar
Oracle ACE Atul Kumar's concise post offers a quick look at what's new in Oracle WebLogic 12c R2 (12.1.2).
Thought for the Day
"No computer has ever been designed that is ever aware of what it's doing; but most of the time, we aren't either."
— Marvin Minsky
(Born August 9, 1927)