By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 01, 2013
- Performance Tuning – Systems Running BPEL Processes | Ravi Saraswathi and Jaswant Sing
Ravi Saraswathi and Jaswant Singh, the authors of "Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager 11gR1 - A Hands-on Tutorial" explain performance tuning of SOA composite applications for optimal performance and scalability.
- Steps to configure SAML 2.0 with Weblogic Server | Puneeth
The blogger known only as Punteeth shares an illustrated technical post that will be of interest to those working with Oracle WebLogic and the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Video: Planning and Getting Started - Developer PCs | Chris Muir
Tune in to the latest episode of ADF Architecture TV to see Chris Muir explain why you don't have to buy the most expensive PCs in order to run JDeveloper.
- Key User Experience Design Principles for working with Big Data | John Fuller
User Experience Designer John Fuller shares 6 core design principles for working with big data that focus on "helping people bring together a variety of data types in a fast and flexible way."
- Event: OTN Developer Day: ADF Mobile - Burlington, MA - Aug 28
Through six sessions, including a hands-on workshop, you'll learn a simpler way to leverage your existing skills to develop enterprise mobile applications using Oracle ADF Mobile. Registration is free, but seating is limited.
- Optimizing WebCenter Portal Mobile Delivery | Jeevan Joseph
FMW solution architect Jeevan Joseph "walks you through identifying and analyzing some common WebCenter Portal performance bottlenecks related to page weight and describes a generic approach that can streamline your portal while improving the performance and response times."
- Customizing specific instances of a WebCenter task flow | Jeevan Joseph
Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jeevan Joseph strikes again with this article that explains "how to set up parameters on MDS customization so that it is applied only under certain conditions...making it possible to customize individual instances of task flows."
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Modifying Memory, CPU and Storage on a vServer | Andrew Hopkinson
FMW solution architect Andrew Hopkinson walks you through "the simple process of resizing the resources associated with an already existing Exalogic vServer."
- Oracle ADF Mobile Virtual Developer Day - Next Week | Shay Shmeltzer
JDeveloper product team lead Shay Schmeltzer shares agenda information for the OTN Virtual Developer Day event covering Mobile Application Development for iOS and Android, coming up one week from today, on August 7, 2013, 9am PT/Noon ET/1pm BRT.
- What's New In Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 126.96.36.199.0?
New features and updates on the newly-released Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 188.8.131.52.0, now available for download from OTN.
- IOUG Cloud Builders Unite | Jeff Erickson
Check out this great Oracle Magazine article by Jeff Erickson about IOUG members organizing around their common interest in building private clouds.
Thought for the Day
"Stuff that's hidden and murky and ambiguous is scary because you don't know what it does."
— Jerry Garcia
(August 1, 1942 – August 9, 1995)