By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 24, 2013
- Live WebCast: A Big Data Conversation with MIT’s Andrew McAfee
If you can't attend one of the live Big Data events featuring MIT's Andrew McAfee in San Jose, Chicago, or NYC, no worries! You can still catch a special webcast featuring McAfee and Oracle Big Data strategist Paul Sonderegger on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT. Register now.
- Case Management In-Depth: Stakeholders & Permissions | Mark Foster
The latest installment in FMW solution architect Mark Foster's series on case management in Oracle BPM.
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Simplified Exalogic IaaS Cli | Andrew Hopkinson
Andrew Hopkinson's latest post introduces a new script and document the commands available providing a starting point for script usage.
- OAM 11g Custom Authentication Plugins: Interacting with the Identity Store | Rob Otto
Rob Otto's post, part of the Oracle Access Manager Academy series, uses a simple example to explore how an authentication plugin can interact with the underlying LDAP Identity Store.
- ADF BC 12c New Feature - Row Finder | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares a sample application to demonstrate the implementation of the Row Finder feature on ADF BC 12c.
- TimesTen and OBIEE port conflicts on Exalytics | Robin Moffatt
"Whilst helping a customer set up their Exalytics server the other day I hit an interesting problem, " says Robin Moffatt. "Not interesting as in hey-this-will-cure-cancer, or oooh-big-data-buzzword interesting, or even interesting as in someone-has-had-a-baby, but nonetheless, interesting if you like learning about the internals of the Exalytics stack."
Thought for the Day
"Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done."
— Amelia Earhart
(Born July 24, 1897 – Disappeared July 2, 193)