By OTN ArchBeat on Jul 04, 2013
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day: Cloud Computing
Breakfast, lunch, and three expert speakers talking about real-world cloud implementation. Register now!
July 9 at 8:30am, Oracle Confence Center, 350 Oracle Pkwy, Redwood City, CA, 94065
- New Features In Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Release 3 (R3) is now available for download from OTN, and you can read about new features in the updated product documentation.
- Kscope 2013 Summary - It's a developer's world! | Mia Urman
In this great write-up of ODTUG KScope 13 Mia Urman discusses "lessons learnt and sessions that taught me something."
- GlassFish Server: GlassFish 4 Now Available
What more do you need to know? GlassFish Server 4 Open Source Edition is now available for download.
- Industrial SOA - Now chapters 1 to 5 available | Torsten Winterberg
Oracle ACE Director Torsten Winterberg, a member of the Masons of SOA and one of the authors of the Industrial SOA series, shares links to the first five chapters in the series.
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Power Cycling Your Virtual Exalogic Rack | Andrew Hopkinson
There is no single source that documents the Power Down / Power Up procedure for a fully Virtualised Exalogic Rack—until now. A-Team solution architect Andrew Hopkinson's short article brings the distributed information into a single location and discusses the process including guest vServers.
- Oracle ADF Mobile – Browsing Using Swipe Actions | Steven Davelaar
FMW A-Team solution architect Steven Davelaar's article explains a simple technique to add support for these actions to your ADF Mobile pages in a declarative way.
- Blazing Performance: SPARC Microprocessors
Diana Reichardt's cover story in the latest edition of Oracle Magazine focuses on how the new SPARC microprocessors are powering the world's fastest database, Java, and middleware servers.
Thought for the Day
"Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them."
— Ann Landers
(Born July 4, 1918)