By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 02, 2013
2,947 people now follow OTN ArchBeat on Facebook. Here are the Top 10 items shared on that page for June 23-29, 2013.
- Podcast Show Notes: DevOps, Cloud, and Role Creep
After some confusion (my bad) all three CORRECT parts of this podcast are now available. The panelists for this discussion are all Oracle ACE Directors: Ron Batra, Basheer Khan, and Cary Millsap.
- SOA Suite 11g Developers Cookbook Published | Antony Reynolds
"The book focuses on areas that we felt we had neglected in the Developers Guide, says co-author Antony Reynolds. "There is more about Java integration and OSB, both of which we see a lot of questions about when working with customers."
- Using Oracle TimesTen With Oracle BI Applications (Part 2) | Peter Scott
Peter Scott follows up an earlier post with a look at some of the OBIA structures and a discussion of some of the features of TimesTen.
- Linux-Containers — Part 1: Overview | Lenz Grimmer
OTN Garage blogger Lenz Grimmer kicks off a series and expands your mind with deep detail on Linux Containers
- Slides from my ODTUG Kscope13 Presentation | Zeeshan Baig
Oracle ACE Zeeshan Baig shares the slides from his KScope13 presentation, "Build Your Business Services Using ADF Task Flows."
- Fun with Enterprise Manager | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk shares some background and some tuning and other tech tips for working with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Using VirtualBox to test drive Windows Blue | The Fat Bloke
The Fat Bloke shares a tech tip for those interested in giving Windows Blue a try on Virtual Box.
- Podcast Show Notes: The Fusion Middleware A-Team and the Chronicles of Architecture
In this three-part series Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team members Jennifer Briscoe, Clifford Musante, Mikael Ottosson, and Pardha Reddy talk about the origins and mission of the FMW A-Team and about the great technical content you'll find on the recently launched Oracle A-Team blog. Part one is now available.
- 5 Best Practices - Laying the Foundation for WebCenter Projects | John Brunswick
Oracle WebCenter expert John Brunswick shares best practices that "enable the creation of portal solutions with minimal resource overhead, while offering the greatest flexibility for progressive elaboration."
- Oracle Magazine - July/Aug 2013
The digital edition of the July/August edition of Oracle Magazine is now available. This issue includes my architect community column, "The CX Factor." which features insight from community members on "why and how CX has become a significant factor in enterprise IT." h