By OTN ArchBeat on Apr 29, 2013
More than 2,100 people now follow the OTN ArchBeat Facebook page. The list below reflects the Top 10 most popular items shared on that page for the week of April 21-27, 2013.
- Oracle BPM 11g Mobile Worklist with ADF Mobile | Andrejus Baranovski
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares the details behind a new Oracle ADF Mobile application he has developed.
- On the Integrity of Data | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema shares a blog post that extends his recent OTN article, also titled "On the Integrity of Data."
- OBIEE, ODI and Hadoop Part 3: A Closer Look at Hive, HFDS and Cloudera CHD3 | Mark Rittman
The third in a series of posts from Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman answers the question: "So what actually is Hive, how do you load data into it, and can ODI help with this process?"
- Using the Apache HTTP Server as a forward proxy to the Internet | Peter Lorenzen
"Often you do not want servers in your internal network segments to be able to access the Internet directly, " says Peter Lorenzen. "One way to get controlled access to the Internet is to place an Apache HTTP Server in a DMZ network segment." Peter shows you how in this post.
- Essbase and EPM Integration Improvements in OBIEE 126.96.36.199 | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman sheds some well-deserved light on "the significant improvement in integration between Essbase, the Hyperion EPM Suite, and OBIEE 11g."
- Running Oracle Designer Generation from Ant and Hudson | Peter Reitsma
Peter Reitsma shows you how with real-world examples.
- Podcast Show Notes: The State of SOA
The latest OTN ArchBeat podcast series features a discussion of the State of SOA with members of the team of authors behind Industrial SOA, a new article series available on OTN. Listen to Part 1 now.
- Infographic – Content Personalization Strategy Guide | John Brunswick
Social Enterprise expert John Brunswick shares an infographic that "outlines major segments of an overall strategy and series of considerations for the delivery of personalized user experiences."
- Joy of Coding 2013 Keynote | Michael Feathers
Michael Feathers keynotes on the history of programming, what brings joy to this activity and why developers like it.
- SmartView as the Replacement for BI Office with OBIEE 188.8.131.52 | Mark Rittman
Another in Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman's series of posts digging into features in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206.
Thought for the Day
"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked at in the right way, did not become still more complicated."
— Poul Anderson
(November 25, 1926 – July 31, 2001)