By OTN ArchBeat on Mar 18, 2013
You click it, we catch it.
Here's the list of Top 10 most popular items from across the OTN architect community for the week of March 10-16, 2013, collected and shared via the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page .
- Securing Web Services | Milco Numan
Milco Numan's extensive blog post describes how he securely exposed an unsecured service using Open Source tools.
- Kerberos Authentication, RBAC and SAML identity propagation in OAG - Part1 | Andre Correa and Paulo Pereira
In part one of a new series Andre Correa and Paulo Pereira describe an architecture that incorporates Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Traffic Director, and the Exalogic platform.
- Does the BI Server System Component Make Full Use of My Multi-Socket, Multi-Core Server? | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director and Business Intelligence specialist Mark Rittman responds to a question from one of his clients.
- Configure Coherence for Oracle WebCenter Portal Framework Content Presenter Task Flow | Lyudmil Pelov
Oracle WebCenter A-Team architect Lyudmil Pelov shares an overview of the process for configuring Coherence Cache for Oracle WebCenter Portal Framework Application using the Content Presenter Task Flow.
- EDN Debugging | Derek Kam
Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA A-Team architect Derek Kam reponds to a customer question with this post that illustrates how to debug EDN and some of the tools available for that task.
- Oracle Service Bus: Chunked Transfer Encoding | Pierluigi Vernetto
If you think "Chunked Streaming" has anything to do with too much beer and pizza at a frat party, you really should read Pierluigi Vernetto's post.
- Reusable ADF Region with Dialog Framework | Andrejus Baranovskis
A short illustrated post from Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis.
- AYTS: Summary of SOA Governance challenges in the services landscape | Marcel van de Glind
Another post in Marcel van de Glind's series on his preparation for Oracle's Are You The Smartest Challenge.
- The Enterprise Architect is the Scrum Master! | Ted McLaughlan
Ted McLaughlan discusses "strategic, useful and reusable guidance modeled and delivered in a manner that supports both longer-term initiatives and near-term objectives."
- Service-Orientation with Oracle SOA Tools | Glauco Castro and Yuri Marx Pereira
Authors Glauco Castro and Yuri Marx Pereira Gomes explore the marriage of service-orientation with the tools and technologies of the Oracle SOA Suite.
Thought for the Day
"No matter what the problem is, it's always a people problem."