By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 20, 2012
- Oracle Utilities Application Framework V126.96.36.199.0 Released | Anthony Shorten
Principal Product Manager Anthony Shorten shares an overview of the changes implemented in the new release.
- Towards Ultra-Reusability for ADF - Adaptive Bindings | Duncan Mills
"The task flow mechanism embodies one of the key value propositions of the ADF Framework," says Duncan Mills. "However, what if we could do more? How could we make task flows even more re-usable than they are today?" As you might expect, Duncan has answers for those questions.
- Oracle BPM Process Accelerators and process excellence | Andrew Richards
"Process Accelerators are ready-to-deploy solutions based on best practices to simplify process management requirements," says Capgemini's Andrew Richards. "They are considered to be 'product grade,' meaning they have been designed; engineered, documented and tested by Oracle themselves to a level that they can be deployed as-is for a solution to a problem or extended as appropriate for a particular scenario."
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g PS 5 introduces BPEL with conditional correlation for aggregation scenarios | Lucas Jellema
An extensive, detailed technical post from Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema.
- Check Box Support in ADF Tree Table Different Levels | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis updates last year's "ADF Tree - How to Autoselect/Deselect Checkbox" post with new information.
- As Boom Lures App Creators, Tough Part Is Making a Living
Great New York Times article about mobile app develoment also touches on other significant IT issues.
Thought for the Day
"Building large applications is still really difficult. Making them serve an organisation well for many years is almost impossible."