By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 06, 2012
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Boston, MA - 9/12/2012
Sure, you could ask a voodoo priestess for help in improving your solution architecture skills. But there's the whole snake thing, and the zombie thing, and other complications. So why not keep it simple and register for Oracle Technology Network Architect Day in Boston, MA. There's no magic, just a full day of technical sessions covering Cloud, SOA, Engineered Systems, and more. Registration is free, but seating is limited. You'll curse yourself if you miss this one. Register now.
- Adding a runtime LOV for a taskflow parameter in WebCenter | Yannick Ongena
Oracle ACE Yannick Ongena illustrates how to customize the parameters tab for a taskflow in WebCenter.
- Tips on Migrating from AquaLogic .NET Accelerator to WebCenter WSRP Producer for .NET | Scott Nelson
"It has been a very winding path and this blog entry is intended to share both the lessons learned and relevant approaches that led to those learnings," says Scott Nelson. "Like most journeys of discovery, it was not a direct path, and there are notes to let you know when it is practical to skip a section if you are in a hurry to get from here to there."
- Using FMAP and AnalyticsRes in a Oracle BI High Availability Implementation | Christian Screen
"The fmap syntax has been used for a long time in Oracle BI / Siebel Analytics when referencing images inherent in the application as well as custom images," says Oracle ACE Christian Screen. "This syntax is used on Analysis requests an dashboards."
- More on Embedded Business Intelligence | David Haimes
David Haimes give an example of Timeliness as "one of the three key attributes required for BI to be considered embedded BI."
Thought for the Day
"Architect: Someone who knows the difference between that which could be done and that which should be done. "
Source: Quotes for Software Engineers