By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 23, 2012
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Boston - Sept 12
There are easier ways to increase your IT brainpower. Skip the electrodes and register for Oracle Technology Network Architect Day in Boston, September 12, 2012. This free event includes 8 technical sessions, panel Q&A, roundtable discussions—and a free lunch. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the Boston Marriott Burlington, One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01803.
- Oracle BI 11g Book Authors – Podcast #9 | Art of Business Intelligence
In this home-grown podcast, authors Christian Screen, Haroun Khan, and Adrian Ward talk about their new book, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g: A Hands-On Tutorial, about their sessions at Oracle OpenWorld, and about their ORACLENERD t-shirts.
- Oracle SOA Specialization Study Tips Oracle ACE Director Torsten Winterberg recommends Kathiravan Udayakumar's Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certification Handbook (1Z0-451) for those who want to prepare for the Oracle Partner Network's SOA Specialization.
- Oracle BPM enable BAM | Peter Paul van de Beek
"BAM enables you to make decisions based on real-time information gathered from your running processes," says Peter Paul van de Beek. "With BPMN processes you can use the standard Business Indicators that the BPM Suite offers you and use them to with BAM without much extra effort."
- ORCLville: Some Basic BI Thoughts
"If we'd stop to consider what business intelligence really is, many of us might grow a different perspective about how we implement enterprise apps," says Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter. "What if we implemented with an eye to what kind of information we'd like to get from our enterprise apps?"
Thought for the Day
"The structure of a software system will reflect the communication structure of the team that built it"