By pauldavies on Sep 17, 2007
The user documentation provides comprehensive instructions for installing, setting up, and maintaining GlassFish V2 and Sun Java System Application Server 9.1.
In this documentation, you'll find detailed information about how to use new features of this release, such as:
- Java EE 5 platform support
- Web Services Interoperability Technologies (WSIT) support
- Java Business Integration (JBI) support
- Usage profiles
- In-memory replication for storing session state data, and for which new availability settings are provided
- Enhancements to the following types of load balancers:
- Update Center
On behalf of the Application Server documentation team, I would like to thank the members of the GlassFish community for their contributions to the documentation.