Now, there’s an opportunity to hear from a set of people who have actually been working on Oracle Fusion Applications—and are technically “outsiders” with an outside-Oracle point-of-view. Enter the Inside Oracle Fusion Applications: Partner Insights on Oracle’s Next-Generation Applications Webcast Series. Oracle Fusion Applications co-development partners Infosys, Wipro and Cognizant have demonstrated the highest levels of business strategy, functional application domain knowledge and technical architecture expertise. Their involvement in the development and roll-out of Oracle Fusion Applications and participation in this webcast series promises to give you an insider's view into the future of business applications.
- How this select group of partners was involved in the development of Oracle’s Next-Generation Applications
- Their perspective on the overall strategy and key features of different Fusion Applications product families—from Human Capital Management to Customer Relationship Management and Financials
- Key business inflection points that are changing the marketplace today and how you can use Fusion Applications to address them
- Key resources, tools and technology solutions that have been developed to help you adopt Oracle Fusion Applications
- Recommendations for when and how to evaluate a transition to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Pointers to additional resources where you can learn more
Why This Is Relevant:
- Oracle Fusion Applications is a component of Oracle’s overall applications strategy, designed to work in concert with and add strategic value to your existing investments
- Beginning now, starting to develop your roadmap today will give you the most flexibility and options—whether you’re considering a move to Fusion Applications soon or in the future
- There are steps you can take today, without significant investment, to begin your preparation
Check for the session that best fits your interests—be it a drill-down on Human Capital Management or Customer Relationship Management or a broader perspective on ERP offerings.
The series is coming up fast, starting on May 24th. Take a look and register today.