By Brian Dayton-Oracle on May 18, 2011
Since Oracle OpenWorld 2010 a lot of information about Oracle Fusion Applications has been shared with Oracle customers, partners and the world at large. Given the stage of Oracle Fusion Applications in their lifecycle it makes sense that much of the perspective shared to-date has been from Oracle. As Oracle has been in a position to share more of the story with more people you’ll start to hear it from different places—and different perspectives, like the Oracle ACE Program.
Now, there’s an opportunity to hear from a set of people who have actually been working on Oracle Fusion Applications—and are technically “outsiders” with an outside-Oracle point-of-view. Enter the Inside Oracle Fusion Applications: Partner Insights on Oracle’s Next-Generation Applications Webcast Series. Oracle Fusion Applications co-development partners Infosys, Wipro and Cognizant have demonstrated the highest levels of business strategy, functional application domain knowledge and technical architecture expertise. Their involvement in the development and roll-out of Oracle Fusion Applications and participation in this webcast series promises to give you an insider's view into the future of business applications.
- How this select group of partners was involved in the development of Oracle’s Next-Generation Applications
- Their perspective on the overall strategy and key features of different Fusion Applications product families—from Human Capital Management to Customer Relationship Management and Financials
- Key business inflection points that are changing the marketplace today and how you can use Fusion Applications to address them
- Key resources, tools and technology solutions that have been developed to help you adopt Oracle Fusion Applications
- Recommendations for when and how to evaluate a transition to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Pointers to additional resources where you can learn more
Why This Is Relevant:
- Oracle Fusion Applications is a component of Oracle’s overall applications strategy, designed to work in concert with and add strategic value to your existing investments
- Beginning now, starting to develop your roadmap today will give you the most flexibility and options—whether you’re considering a move to Fusion Applications soon or in the future
- There are steps you can take today, without significant investment, to begin your preparation
Check for the session that best fits your interests—be it a drill-down on Human Capital Management or Customer Relationship Management or a broader perspective on ERP offerings.
The series is coming up fast, starting on May 24th. Take a look and register today.