Tuesday Oct 28, 2014
Wednesday Oct 24, 2012
By Kathryn Perry-Oracle on Oct 24, 2012
Wednesday Jul 18, 2012
By Natalia Rachelson on Jul 18, 2012
Wednesday Jun 20, 2012
By Natalia Rachelson on Jun 20, 2012
The Experience Revolution is here, and we are going to explore and celebrate our new customer experience ventures and strategy in an extraordinary way. In true Oracle fashion, we are hosting an exceptional event, bringing together customer experience advocates, visionaries and practitioners to discover and define Oracle’s Customer Experience vision.
The Experience Revolution is best described as today’s era of the empowered consumer. For those of us who work with customers on a daily basis, we know that the modern consumer demands fast, accurate, consistent information across all communication channels. And if they don’t like the services received can easily take to social channels to voice disapproval. For this reason, organizations today operate in an environment where traditional methods of differentiation are less effective and customer experience has become the primary driver of business value.[Read More]
Features Oracle executives responsible for the Oracle Applications strategy in the market. Stay in touch with Oracle announcements, updates, recommendations and key trends.
Connect With Us
- Forecast for SXSW: Mostly Cloudy with 100% Chance of Innovative Ideas
- Peter Rowley: "Definition of Insanity - Using the Same Performance Management Tools and Expecting a Different Result"
- Oracle Voice: A Technical Innovation from Oracle
- “Five Business Lessons From Oracle’s Mark Sunday” by Ryan Westwood
- January 21: Swedbank HCM Cloud Reference Forum
- "2015: Year Of The Enterprise Selfie And 9 Other Predictions For Business Technology" by Michael Hickens
- January 27th: Acorn Paper Products Sales Cloud Reference Forum
- Free Oracle E-Business Suite Video Series
- Celebrating Social Campaigns with Michelle Lapierre of Marriott Rewards
- Dasteel: "Why Marketing Needs To Get Serious About Customer Success"
- Application Upgrades
- Fusion Applications
- CRM ON Demand
- E-Business Suite Release 12
- E-Business Suite Release 12.1
- Fusion Applications
- JD Edwards
- Master Data Management
- Oracle Open World 2008
- PeopleSoft 9.1
- Oracle Applications Strategies
- Oracle Applications Virtual Briefing Center