Wednesday Oct 24, 2012
Wednesday Jul 18, 2012
By Natalia Rachelson on Jul 18, 2012
Wednesday Jun 20, 2012
By Natalia Rachelson on Jun 20, 2012
The Experience Revolution is here, and we are going to explore and celebrate our new customer experience ventures and strategy in an extraordinary way. In true Oracle fashion, we are hosting an exceptional event, bringing together customer experience advocates, visionaries and practitioners to discover and define Oracle’s Customer Experience vision.
The Experience Revolution is best described as today’s era of the empowered consumer. For those of us who work with customers on a daily basis, we know that the modern consumer demands fast, accurate, consistent information across all communication channels. And if they don’t like the services received can easily take to social channels to voice disapproval. For this reason, organizations today operate in an environment where traditional methods of differentiation are less effective and customer experience has become the primary driver of business value.[Read More]
Features Oracle executives responsible for the Oracle Applications strategy in the market. Stay in touch with Oracle announcements, updates, recommendations and key trends.
Connect With Us
- Hello Oracle Applications Cloud Enthusiasts
- That’s a Wrap for the Second Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- "It’s All About People,” says Larry Ellison at San Francisco CloudWorld
- Oracle Cloud—The Modern Cloud for Your Modern Business
- How One Savvy Leader Used Oracle Solutions To Transform An Organization
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Investing in Our Customers: A Winning Strategy
- Is Customer Experience All About Technology?
- Wow Sales Managers and Reps with An Unmatched User Experience
- Are Your Processes Ready for a Customer Experience Initiative?
- Application Upgrades
- Fusion Applications
- CRM ON Demand
- E-Business Suite Release 12
- E-Business Suite Release 12.1
- Fusion Applications
- JD Edwards
- Master Data Management
- Oracle Open World 2008
- PeopleSoft 9.1
- Oracle Applications Strategies
- Oracle Applications Virtual Briefing Center