By Brian Dayton on Jul 12, 2011
- Evaluating an investment in Oracle Applications such as E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft or Siebel?
- Contemplating an upgrade of your existing Oracle Applications solution to the next release?
- Interested in hearing from customers, like you, who have been through implementations and upgrades?
- Trying to understand where Fusion Applications fit in?
Introducing the Oracle Applications Virtual Briefing Center. A one-stop-shop online to get a quick (30 minutes or less) briefing on topics that are top-of-mind for Oracle customers and prospective customers.
How it Works
One quick registration and you’re on your way. Watch one session, or a series of presentations, from your desktop. Find related collateral to read at your leisure. Return later, using the same ID and login, if you want to explore additional topics. And navigation is easy
- The Lobby – Your entryway and key navigation point. (This is where you’ll see the monthly updates featured. More on this below.) Just pick where you want to go next and click
- The Theater – On demand viewing of sessions from Oracle leaders, customers and partners. Select the session you want to view and sit back.
- The Resource Library – Your resource for additional information including whitepapers, videos and more—all organized by topic. Select and download what you want.
Content Rich Environment
The Oracle Applications Virtual Briefing Center takes our Virtual Tradeshow program from February 2011 and takes it to a whole new level. Sessions and content within the Virtual Briefing Center include:
- Application Upgrades that will help you understand key additions, updates for each release and pointers for building a business case
- Customer presentation that, in their words, deal with real-world topics such as upgrade planning and timeframes, establishing success metrics, milestones, challenges and business result
- An informative cross-section of content covering product lines, such as Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Fusion Applications, Siebel and Hyperion
- Overviews featuring Oracle Fusion Application product families and tips for establishing co-existence strategies
Register once and you can keep coming back for additional sessions as they are broadcast live each month. Join us in July where we focus on upgrades for Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft and Siebel. Keep checking back as new topics are introduced:
- Thurs. July 14, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. PST/12:00 p.m. EST: Hear West Corporation share their PeopleSoft 9.1 upgrade, resulting in improved self-service, more robust reporting capabilities and new workflow and processes.
- Thurs. July 21, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. PST/12:00 p.m. EST: Learn how MFlex improved their operations, saved manpower and reduced time to close with their upgrade to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0.
- Thurs. July 28, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. PST/12:00 p.m. EST: IEEE discusses their upgrade to Siebel 8.1 using open web service architecture for faster SOA enablement allowing them to scale their membership capacity by 250%.
Register today. Explore the wealth of information that’s there now and don’t miss the monthly webcast updates.
Stay In Tune with Oracle Applications
“Like” Oracle Applications on Facebook and get daily updates and insights into what’s happening at Oracle. You’ll get pointers to case studies featuring organizations like yours, insights into what’s next for Oracle Fusion Applications and an tips on key trends that Oracle is following such as mobile & tablet computing, user experience innovations and technology and business trends.