Oracle EPM Cloud is Ramping Up; Hear the Latest at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
By Kathryn Perry-Oracle on Aug 25, 2014
A Guest Post by Jennifer Toomey, Senior Director, Oracle Business Analytics (pictured left)
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud has gained more than 100 customers and 5,000 users since its release six months ago. This is just the beginning of more Enterprise Performance Management Cloud offerings to come! See the latest product features and hear about the near-term roadmap at Oracle OpenWorld 2014 in San Francisco, September 28 - October 30, 2014.
Kick-Off General Session—Moscone West, Room 2008
Oracle’s Balaji Yelamanchili, Senior VP of Product Development, will announce the latest innovations and what’s coming for Oracle EPM on Monday at 1:30 p.m. He will include a demo of our next EPM Cloud offering, Oracle Financial Performance Reporting Cloud.
Conference Sessions and Customer Panel—Moscone West, Room 3008
We have scheduled a number of sessions to present the EPM Cloud roadmap and upcoming offerings. For Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud, we will showcase the new FUSE interface and also feature a customer panel with Manhattan Beachwear and Communications Test Design, Inc. (CTDI).
- Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud—Tuesday at 10:45 a.m. [CON8545]
- Introduction and Update: Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud—Tuesday 5:00 p.m. [CON8556]
- Introduction to Oracle Financial Performance Reporting Cloud—Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. [CON8359]
- Customer Success: Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud—Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. [CON8552]
- Developing a Proper EPM Deployment Strategy for Cloud and on-Premises Solutions, featuring partner, Linium—Thursday at 1:15 p.m. [CON4348]
Dedicated Demo Pod #3895—Moscone West
In the Demo Grounds, we plan to highlight the upcoming mobile capabilities and new FUSE interface of Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud, as shown here:
Oracle OpenWorld is always an exciting experience so register today. We are looking forward to sharing our latest success and plans for EPM Cloud with you!
Senior Director, Product Marketing
Oracle Business Analytics