New Year's Resolutions and Keeping in Touch in 2011
By Brian Dayton on Dec 29, 2010
The run-up to Oracle OpenWorld 2010 San Francisco--and the launch of Fusion Applications--was a busy time for many of us working on the applications business at Oracle. The great news was that the Oracle Applications general sessions, sessions, demogrounds and other programs were very well attended and well received.
Unfortunately, for this blog, the work wasn't done there. Yes, there haven't been many additional blog entries since the previous one, which one industry analyst told us "That's a good post!"
That being said, our New Year's Resolution is to blog more frequently about what's been keeping us busy since Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco.
- A 4-part webcast series covering major elements of Oracle's Applications strategy
- Oracle OpenWorld Brazil
- Oracle OpenWorld China
- A stellar fiscal Q2 for Oracle and our applications business
- Engagement with many Oracle Fusion Applications Early Adopter customers (more on this in the coming year)
Objectives for the Coming Year
Looking forward at 2011 there are many ways in which we hope to continue making connections with our valued customers and partners, sharing information about where Oracle Applications are headed, and answering questions about how to manage your Oracle Applications roadmap.
Things to look for in 2011:
- Stay connected with Oracle Applications on a daily basis via our Facebook page. You don't have to be a member of Facebook---but if you are and "like" the page you'll have daily insights and updates delivered to your account http://www.facebook.com/OracleApps
- Coming soon, an Oracle Applications strategy update World Tour---a global program that takes key updates and information to cities around the globe
- Save the date: On February 3rd, Oracle will be hosting a global, online conference for Oracle Applications customers, partners and interested parties
Happy New Year and look for us in 2011.