How Does a 724% Return on Your Salesforce Automation Investment Sound?
By Kathryn Perry-Oracle on Jul 25, 2014
A Guest Post by Oracle's Senior Director, Brian DaytonOracle Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud customer Apex IT gained just that―a 724% return on investment (ROI) when it implemented these Oracle
Congratulations Apex IT!
Apex IT was just announced as a winner of the Nucleus Research 11th annual Technology ROI Awards. The award, given by the analyst firm, highlights organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent.
- Return on Investment – 724%
- Payback – 2 months
- Average annual benefit – $91,534
- Cost : Benefit Ratio – 1:48
In addition to the ROI and cost metrics the award calls out improvements in Apex IT’s business operations—across both Sales and Marketing teams:
- Improved ability to identify new opportunities and focus sales resources on higher-probability deals
- Reduced administration and manual lead tracking—resulting in more time selling and a net new client increase of 46%
- Increased campaign productivity for both Marketing and Sales, including Oracle Marketing Cloud’s automation of campaign tracking and nurture programs
- Improved margins with more structured and disciplined sales processes—resulting in more effective deal negotiations
Please join us in congratulating Apex IT on this award and the business improvements it made.
Want More Details?
Don’t take our word for it. Read the full Apex IT ROI Case Study. You also can learn more about Apex IT’s business, including the company’s work with Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud on behalf of its clients.