Content from the OHUG Global Conference 2014
By Kathryn Perry-Oracle on Jul 25, 2014
Jeb Dasteel, senior vice president and chief customer officer at Oracle, describes the value of user groups this way: “Over and over again, we see that user group members are by far the most active and satisfied customers in our entire customer base. One of the best things that any Oracle customer can do to maximize the value from the investment is to join a user group.”
Sixteen hundred members of OHUG gathered in Las Vegas June 9-13, 2014, to learn, network, and grow. This is a high-energy, relationship-rich conference.
We have two items of interest to share with you from OHUG:
1) Scan the digest of tweets (#ohugglobal) from the conference.
2) Read four mini interviews from Oracle HCM Cloud customers. The questions they were asked included What solutions are you using? What benefits are you realizing? and What advice do you have for others looking to move their system to the cloud?
- WAXIE Sanitary Supply―Q&A with Melissa Halverson, Benefits & HRIS Manager
- eVerge Group―Q&A with Bob Moser, Senior Director, Oracle HCM Applications
- Sonepar―Q&A with Jim Duran, Training Manager at Sonepar
- National Marrow Donor Program―Q&A with Tiffany Lyons, Senior HR Technology & Process Analyst