In 2019, Oracle APEX was recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Enterprise Low Code Application Platforms. And Oracle APEX should receive this distinction again in 2020. If you want to help Oracle APEX be recognized, please complete a review of Oracle APEX on the Gartner Peer Insights site for Enterprise Low Code Application Platforms. Gartner Peer Insights is Gartner's platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals for end-user professionals.
- The review is simplified from last year. It should take under 20 minutes.
- You and your company will remain completely anonymous.
- Multiple people from the same company can submit a review.
- The scale for ratings is 1 to 5. To be considered for this distinction, the average score for Oracle APEX must be 4.6 or higher.
- Important - Gartner will send a "confirm your email" message, which may end up in your mail spam folder. Your company email needs to be confirmed or Gartner will not consider the review.
Are You a Consulting Company, Partner or Freelancer?
- Gartner will not consider reviews from consulting companies, partners or freelancers for the Customer Choice distinction.
- However, your customers can reference your name or company name in their reviews. You can send a request with a link to this blog post to your selected customers.
Here's the link you should use, or send to your selected customers:
Thank you for your support!