Thursday Jun 15, 2006
Wednesday Apr 26, 2006
Friday May 27, 2005
By anish on May 27, 2005
Hi !! Finally decided to join the rank and file of bloggers :-) I work on Solaris in the I/O group and have been w/ Sun for a while now. Worked on USB initially and am guilty of authoring scsa2usb(7d). Dabbled in InfiniBand development and am now working on MSI interrupts, PCI-Express.
- New misc module: pcie(7d) for x64 Solaris
- Dinosaurs in the desert.
- OpenSolaris a Gemini?
- ::softint added for x64 servers
- x64: Solaris Installation could fail with certain PCI Express chipsets
- LPR Vehicle
- Equivalent of 'cat /proc/interrupts'
- New Article on Advanced DDI interrupt interfaces
- In India in Feb 2006
- SX 1/06: PCIe x86
No bookmarks in folder