Thursday Dec 10, 2009
Since Admin Console and Update Center bits are not part of the GlassFish v3 RI distribution, you will not be able to launch the console nor run update center to install the console. You will need to get the required bits from the maven repository and install that yourselves.[Read More]
Tuesday Nov 25, 2008
By anilam on Nov 25, 2008
Sun Tech Days 2008 took place in Guangzhou on Nov 19. This is the first time that Sun Tech days took place in this beautiful city. This is a very successful conference with more than 1200 attendance which is above the target.
Together with Jim and Judy, I presented GlassFish session. The conference room is completely packed with over 700 people. The audience was a little surprised when I introduce myself with Cantonese. Besides meeting FishCats, I also met lots of energetic and devoted university students who is really interested in GlassFish.
My first visit to Guangzhou consists of shuttle to hotel where conference is held, stay there for a day and then taxi to airport for departure to Sun Tech days in Beijing. So I didn't really see Guangzhou. But I know that my next visit will be fun in another way, since 莹莹 and her schoolmates gladly offered to be my tourist guide next time i visit Guangzhou. 她 说: "很乐意带你去找好吃的和好玩的". 谢 谢 你 啦 莹莹 :)
Preparing for demo before ANYONE arrives :)
My future tourist guide :)
- GlassFish 3.1.2 Admin Console -- with features driven by communities.
- GlassFish 3.1: New Features in Admin Console
- GlassFish 3.1: From Installation to Running Application in a Cluster
- Answer to the v3 Console Trivia
- Launching Admin Console for GlassFish v3 RI
- GlassFish v3 Admin Console Trivia
- 10 New Features in GlassFIsh v3 Admin Console
- Admin Console's presence at Javaone 2009
- Last Step in upgrading to GlassFish 2.1 for Admin Console
- v3 GUI Prototype looking for feedback