Ajaxian guys joining Mozilla - brain dump
By alexismp on oct. 13, 2008
• That's two high-profile developer advocates (together with Dick Wall) leaving Google. Not that Google is any different now, but still...
• In a way Dion will keep on working on his former employer money given the Google investment in Firefox.
• Let's see how much XUL they have to swallow to be accepted by the mozilla folks :) (hopefully this is not going to start a flamewar...)
• Also funny how air.mozilla.org uses flash (but I love the idea of such public discussions).
• All in all, a very bright move by Mozilla. Who could possibly find something wrong with more standards and more developer tools?
• Now if only they could help make the JVM become the best open source cross-platform <video> implementation, that'd be great.