Guess the Google - the game pulls images from a Google image search, and gives you 20 seconds to guess what search term pulled them all. My best score so far is 308 - still quite a bit short of the high score list, and probably helped a bit by a couple repeats of image sets I'd previously guessed correctly.
- The goto fail heard ‘round the world
- Book Review: “Oracle Solaris 11: First Look”
- Finding nuggets in ARC discussions
- Some times it’s a book sprint, other times it’s a marathon
- Solaris 11.1 changes building of code past the point of __NORETURN
- Solaris 11.1: Changes to included FOSS packages
- Documentation Changes in Solaris 11.1
- Solaris: What comes next?
- Flame on: Graphing hot paths through X server code
- S11 X11: ye olde window system in today's new operating system