Where do I find information on AIA?
By Rohit Agarwal on Jul 19, 2009
Many a times we have a question on AIA. It may be a how-to kind of question, detail on particular product feature etc., or just curious about latest on AIA. Often this information is available, but we may not know where to look for.
There are scores of information available on AIA through various sources such as OTN, Metalink, Guides, White Papers, Blog articles etc. Few places to start are:
- The official AIA site
- AIA Documentation Library on OTN - Release notes and guides on various AIA releases
- AIA Resource Library - Podcasts, videos, whitepapers, webcasts and more …
- AIA on Metalink - AIA knowledge base on released products, guides, patches, service requests, various how-to and reference articles. You may either search on all of AIA or limit it for a specific Foundation Pack or PIP.
There is some interesting information available on Metalink such as, EBO Implementation Maps for Oracle AIA Release Vehicle 2.4, Installing AIA on Cluster, AIA Developer Tools, Platform Certifications and AIA etc.
- AIA on E-Delivery – AIA products download by platform.
- AIA Forum - Ask questions, give feedback, discuss issues and exchange ideas related to the AIA Foundation Pack (FP), Process Integration Packs (PIP), the underlying technologies, architecture, best practices and methodologies
- And of course, this AIA Blog :)