Transform Your Application Integration with Best Practices from Oracle Customers
By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Jun 12, 2012
You want to transform your application integration into an environment based on a service-oriented architecture (SOA). You also want to utilize business process management (BPM) to improve efficiency, deliver business agility, lower total cost of ownership, and increase business visibility. And you want to hear directly from like-minded professionals who have made those types of transformations. Easy enough. Attend this Webcast series to learn from customers who have successfully integrated with Oracle SOA and BPM solutions.
Join us for this series and discover how to:
- Use a single unified platform for all types of processes
- Increase real-time process visibility
- Improve efficiency of existing IT investments
- Lower up-front costs and achieve faster time to market
- Gain greater benefit from SOA with the addition of BPM
Here's the list of upcoming webcasts:
- “Migrating to SOA at Choice Hotels” on Thurs., June 21, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Hear how Choice Hotels successfully made the transition from a complex legacy environment into a SOA-based shared services infrastructure that accelerated time to market as the company implemented its event-driven Google API project.
- “San Joaquin County—Optimizing Justice and Public Safety with Oracle BPM and Oracle SOA” on Thurs., July 26, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Learn how San Joaquin County moved to a service-oriented architecture foundation and business process management platform to gain efficiency and greater visibility into mission-critical information for public safety.
- “Streamlining Order to Cash with SOA at Eaton” on Thurs., August 23, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Discover how Eaton transitioned from a legacy TIBCO infrastructure. Learn about the company’s reference architecture for a SOA-based Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration (DOO).
- “Fast BPM Implementation with Fusion: Production in Five Months” on Thurs., September 13, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Learn how Nets Denmark A/S implemented Oracle Unified Business Process Management Suite in just five months. The Webcast will cover the implementation from start to production, including integration with legacy systems.
- “SOA Implementation at Farmers Insurance” on Thurs., October 18, 2012 — 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
- Learn how Farmers Insurance Group lowered application infrastructure costs, reduced time to market, and introduced flexibility by transforming to a SOA-based infrastructure with SOA governance.