Oracle OpenWorld 2012 Hands-on Lab: “Leading Your Everyday Application Integration Projects with Enterprise SOA”
By Lionel Dubreuil on Sep 17, 2012
In self-paced, practical learning sessions covering everything from business applications to middleware, database, storage, and enterprise management solutions, you'll discover new ways to derive maximum benefits from your Oracle hardware and software solutions
Oracle experts will be available in person to answer questions and guide you through each lab.
Hands-on Labs fill up early, and seats are limited, so don’t be late.
This HOL10093 - Leading Your Everyday Application Integration Projects with Enterprise SOA is scheduled for:
- Date: Monday, Oct 1
- Time: 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
- Location: Marriott Marquis - Salon 5/6
From asset management, discovery, and management in Oracle Enterprise Repository to integration of content in Oracle AIA Foundation Pack operating on the Oracle SOA Suite platform, discover how you can develop integrations to support business agility.
Take advantage of Oracle-delivered integration assets and validate your services for compliance, within Oracle JDeveloper. You will get your hands on the tools and talk with Oracle experts in this hands-on lab.
Objectives for this session are to:
- Use Oracle Enterprise Repository to manage application interfaces, composite applications, and business processes
- See how Oracle Enterprise Repository can benefit every service-based application integration project
- Learn how to govern services through the software lifecycle and validate your services for compliance