Announcement: Oracle AIA 11g Performance Tuning White Paper
By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Mar 11, 2013
We're pleased to announce a new Oracle AIA 11g Performance Tuning White Paper done by the Oracle A-Team.
This document describes the guidelines and results for the performance tuning of AIA 11.x.
It is organized into the following main chapters:
- Provides a step by step approach to tuning AIA deployments.
- It should be noted that the guidelines suggested are just one approach to tuning AIA. They also provide the list of the most important tuning knobs available to tune AIA.
- Apart from tuning Oracle FMW components, this whitepaper covers all the relevant areas of tuning that would apply to an AIA deployment including infrastructure database tuning, application server (Weblogic) tuning and Java Virtual Machine (JVM) tuning.
- Test Configuration
- Describes the hardware, software and topology used to perform the performance tuning exercise.
- The performance tuning exercise was done on Oracle’s SPARC T4 servers running Oracle Solaris 10.
- Performance Tuning of Asynchronous Flow and Performance Tuning of Synchronous Flow
- Showcase performance tuning for both asynchronous and synchronous integration flows.
- The performance tuning exercises for an asynchronous flow were done on an out-of-the-box Communications Order to Cash (O2C) Integration Pack for Siebel CRM, Oracle Order and Service Management, and Oracle Billing and Revenue Management.
- Summarizes the performance tuning results.
While you may pick certain points of interest from this white paper, we recommend that you read it from end-to-end to get the full context.
The document is organized as a flow, from generic to specific.
To access this new white paper, just click HERE.
PS: You'll find this new white paper and other useful documents in our "Advanced Oracle Foundation Pack: Oracle White Papers, Presentations, Tutorials" page.