Oracle OpenWorld 2012 Hands-on Lab: “Using Oracle AIA Foundation Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite Integration”
By Lionel Dubreuil on Sep 17, 2012
In self-paced, practical learning sessions covering everything from business applications to middleware, database, storage, and enterprise management solutions, you'll discover new ways to derive maximum benefits from your Oracle hardware and software solutions
Oracle experts will be available in person to answer questions and guide you through each lab.
Hands-on Labs fill up early, and seats are limited, so don’t be late.
This HOL10233 - Using Oracle AIA Foundation Pack for Oracle E-Business Suite Integration is scheduled for:
- Date: Monday, Oct 1
- Time: 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
- Location: Marriott Marquis - Nob Hill CD
This hands-on lab focuses on SOA-based integration with Oracle E-Business Suite, using Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway or Oracle Applications Adapter to orchestrate a process across disparate applications in your ecosystem.
Objectives for this session are to:
- Learn how to design and build an integration, from functional definition to development
- Learn how to automatically build services with robust error handling logic
- Learn how to discover and reuse services available in Oracle E-Business Suite