By Lionel Dubreuil-Oracle on Oct 19, 2012
The EMEA Fusion Middleware Product Management team is delighted to announce an exciting and a much-awaited workshop on our market-leading SOA Governance offering.
Oracle SOA Governance solution is Oracle Fusion Middleware's strategic approach to governing SOA. Whether just embarking on an SOA program, or expanding from project or pilot to broader deployment, the Oracle SOA Governance solution closes the loop on measuring SOA success from project inception through to realization, and providing the proof of ROI on SOA.
Would your prospects and customers like to:
- Align their SOA Vision and Execution
- Improve Decision Making
- Effectively Manage Business and Technology Change
- Enable Control
- Foster Enterprise-wide Collaboration
- Reduce Development Costs
- Track their SOA Investments and Returns
- Demonstrate business value and ROI of SOA
This FREE hands-on workshop is dedicated to EMEA Partners & System Integrators (SIs).
It'll be delivered by Oracle HQ Product Management and will primarily focus on :
- SOA Governance as a Strategy and Methodology
- Hands-on with Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) and Oracle Service Registry (OSR)
- When, how and whom to position our SOA Governance offerings
- Our SOA Governance Rapid Start Service
- Hands-on sessions for the most popular customer use cases
Seats are limited, book now - you cannot afford to miss this training!
If you're interested please contact Yogesh Sontakke: firstname.lastname@example.org.